The most common future tenses studied in ESO are
1. Present simple for itineraries and timetables.
2. Present continuous for definite arrangements
3. Will for predictions, promises, spontaneous decisions and age.
4. Going to to state things based on the experience, plans and intentions.
You can revise them in the following links:,
1. English Page
2. English Tenses with Cartoons
3. Englisch hilfen
4. English Club
5. English Exercises
6. English Practice
This power point presentation will also help you to revise for your test
Remember the most common New Year's Resolutions are:
I am going to give up smoking
I am going to be fit.
I am going to learn English
What are yours????
Study hard and you will have a bright future!
Teaching English by Fran | Present Simple
Teaching English by Fran | Past Simple versus Past Continuous